- 1 tbsp evoo
- 1 tbsp butter or margarine
- 1 sm. onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 1/2 bell pepper chopped
- 2 cups shredded fresh greens (spinach, kale or chard)
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh white cheese (optional)
- Sauté onions in olive oil until just soft.
- Add butter, garlic, carrot, and bell pepper then continue to cook until carrots start to soften. About 5 minutes over medium high heat.
- Add greens on top of veggies and cover until they are wilted. About 4 minutes.
- Mix in quinoa, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve hot, with or without cheese.