If you like chile and lime nearly as much as I do, you are sure to love this healthy snack.
- 15 oz. can of chickpeas
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 to 3 tbsp olive oil (depending on the desired moisture level and how juicy your lime happens to be)
- 1 small garlic clove
1/4-1 tsp chipotle powder (this amount can be adjusted based to your taste and desired spiciness)
1/4 tsp cumin
- Dash salt and pepper (optional)
- Drain and Rinse chickpeas.
- Add all ingredients to blender or food chopper and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with extra chile powder and serve with your favorite veggies or chips.